Discover the brand new rider space in the heart of Brussels
The last couple of months we’ve been working on a brand new space for riders in City 2, located in the centre of Brussels. Meet the Rider Space.
This room is located in City 2 and close to the Eats food market. You can access the food court via the City 2 entrance at Rue de la Blanchisserie.
From today this social space can be used by all riders to wait for an order, to fill your water bottle or to charge your smartphone via the several plugs in the room. You can find more information and some house rules (do’s and don’ts) in the Rider Space itself and below.
What can you do / find in this space?
- Wait for an order while having a chat with other riders
- Charge your phone or battery
- Fill your water bottle
When using this room, please respect the following rules. Misusage of this space can result in banishment from the room. Entering the room means you agree to the following terms:
- This room can only be used by Deliveroo riders, with a valid Rider ID, when logged into the Rider App.
- Please be respectful – leave the room clean when you leave
- You can use the plugs to charge your external battery or smartphone
- Don’t leave personal belongings – this space can’t be closed off
- Don’t leave Deliveroo kit – don’t use the room as a storage space. Things left behind will be removed.