Terms and Conditions - Electric Bike Survey
Deliveroo Riders - Win a € 50 Deliveroo voucher
- This competition (the “Competition”) is open to any current rider, aged 18 and older, having entered into a services agreement with Deliveroo Belgium SPRL/BVBA (“Rider”). Entries will no longer be valid if the entrant ceases to be a Rider.
- Riders may participate to the Competition from 29/1/2019 until 10/2/2019 at 12pm (the “Closing Date”).
- To participate to the Competition, Riders must complete the survey available at https://ridersdeliveroo.typeform.com/to/gGFak4 (English version), https://ridersdeliveroo.typeform.com/to/TagfoW (French version), https://ridersdeliveroo.typeform.com/to/bANJK9 (Dutch version) before the Closing Date. Entry will only be valid upon Deliveroo’s receipt of the completed survey. Each Rider can submit only one entry. No third party entries, bulk entries, multiple entries or entries submitted by intermediaries will be accepted. Deliveroo reserves the right to disqualify such entries. Deliveroo reserves the right to verify the eligibility of an entry. Deliveroo may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless Deliveroo is satisfied with the verification.
- Prize: One EUR 50 voucher to spend at www.deliveroo.be or in the Deliveroo mobile application (the “Retailer – the “Voucher”). The Voucher will be sent by email to the winner. The Voucher cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or any other alternatives. The Voucher is personal and non-assignable. The Retailer’s voucher terms and conditions will apply (https://deliveroo.be/legal).
- Winner selection: All entries received before the Closing Date will be submitted into the prize draw. One winner will be randomly selected on 12/2/2019.
- Winner notification: The winner will be notified personally within 7 days of the random selection taking place on 12/2/2019. The winner has 7 days to respond to the notification confirming he/she wishes to claim the Voucher. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, an alternative winner will be selected from the entries, on the same basis as is described above. Deliveroo will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to respond to the notification.
- These terms and conditions apply to all Riders participating to the Competition. If a Rider does not agree with these terms and conditions, they should not participate.
- Deliveroo accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the prize.
- Deliveroo’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with Riders about these terms and conditions, the organization or results of the Competition.
- Deliveroo reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time, without giving prior notice, if circumstances beyond its control demand. Riders should regularly check these terms and conditions to take note of any amendments. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, Riders shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or a hoax, Deliveroo reserves the right to exclude the Rider involved from the Competition. In the event of error affecting the proper operation of the Competition beyond Deliveroo’s control, Deliveroo reserves the right to end or suspend the Competition and amend these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation, or by a competent court, such invalidity shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provisions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Belgian law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Brussels courts.
- The promoter of this Competition is Deliveroo Belgium SPRL/BVBA, having its registered seat at Rue du Monastère, 10, 1000 Brussels (“Deliveroo”).