Free online learning with Ride and Learn
So we’re launching Ride and Learn to offer you the flexibility to fit study – as well as work – around your life.
We know that you value having the flexibility to fit your work around the other things that matter to you. For lots of you, studying is one of these things. But many of you are also working towards other goals and may not have the opportunity to study.
You are at the heart of all we do and we want to keep providing more support to you. So we’re launching Ride and Learn to offer you the flexibility to fit study – as well as work – around your life.
We’ve teamed up with OpenClassrooms to give you free and easy access to online courses, projects and exercises.
Free online courses
- Choose from more than 350 free courses, including Design, Education, Project Management, IT Management, Entrepreneurship and Marketing.
- Study as many courses as you like. Currently, courses are available in English and French, but more courses in more languages are on their way.
- Download your certificate of achievement at the end of each course.
- Learn at your own pace and study whenever suits you – 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on all devices (desktop, tablet and smartphone).
- Study in English or French – there are more languages are on the way!
Sign up for your account
Create your account easily in the three following steps:
1) Click on the green button below
2) Pick your course
3) Enter your name, email address and rider ID
You’ll then be sent an email telling you how to get start your course – sometimes this can take a couple of days to come through.