Sessions become available to book one week in advance and will be released in the app every Monday at 17.00. It’s also possible to gain priority access at 11:00 and 15:00. Below, you’ll find more information on how to get priority access.
Priority access to booking is available to riders who provide the most consistent, quality service in each city. This is determined based on the following:
- Attendance – percentage of booked sessions you’ve attended
- Super-peak participation – the number of sessions you’ve worked during the busiest periods (Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday at 19:00-21:00)
- Avoiding late cancellation – less than 24 hours in advance.
To see your sessions follow the next steps:
1. Open the rider app, open the menu en click ob ‘Statistics’
2. Here can you find an overview of your statistics, and see when you’ll get booking access on Monday